Specialty: Neurosciences and Neurology/General Internal Medicine
Years of Practice: Over 10
Dr. Edward C. N. is known to be one of the youngest doctors with a perspective. He is a physician resident at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in psychiatry. He had decided to be a physician with a specific goal to provide patients he is treating with a better quality of life quality. He looked forward to engaging each patient being treated so that they take advantage of medical care. Edward is a graduate of New Jersey’s University of Medicine and Dentistry. Following this, he completed his residency at NYU School of Medicine. When it comes to internal medicine, he is board certified. Outside his office, he likes traveling and spending time outdoors. He goes for hiking and hunting.
Education and Experience
University of Medicine and Dentistry, New Jersey- New Jersey Medical School
Degree Name: Doctor of Medicine
Graduate School of Arts & Science, New York University
Degree Name: Master of Science Field of Study Biology
Gallatin School of Individualized Study, New York University
Degree Name– Bachelor of Arts in Field of Study Medicine and Culture
- Managed and coordinated the training of inline retail on the east coast for twelve different accounts along with more than 1000 employees in sales skills, product technologies, and customer service.
- Handled two media/PR events successfully for the Mi Adidas custom footwear program. The launch of the new mi Adidas product in San Francisco, California with Joe Montana, football icon and Gavin Newsome, the former Governor.
- Traveled across the US for presenting brand new marketing strategies and platforms to prime retail accounts and Adidas corporate and sales employees.
- Strategized sales and market tools which are used to implement a trial sales method in the Adidas NYC flagship store. Later on, this was executed in every Adidas online stores throughout the world.
NYU School of Medicine
Clinical research scientist responsibilities are included but are not limited to, performing review of medical records and medical history interview to check the eligibility of the subjects for enrolling in drafting, studies, and also editing manuscripts to submit medical journals, the management and construction of databases for all ongoing studies, and analysis of the data that has been collected.
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey: New Jersey Medical School
Summer Research Internship, Department of Neurology and Neurosciences Company
Name: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School
- Executed a research project successfully which elucidated the recovery of certain myelin protein generating from neural injury and using immunohistochemical staining methods on adult mouse brain parts that are genetically modified.
- Assisted doctorate students with their research simply by securing tissue to test. Doing DNA isolation and amplification using PCR, myelin protein expression’s immunofluorescence analysis in transgenic mice, and genotyping through gel electrophoresis.
Edward C. has two publications
Barriers for using Edward C. has 2 publications on In-Hospital Strokes
Conclusion of Publication: 70% of the in-hospital IS cases in the single hospital retrospective study had been postoperative, had contra-indication or were clinically subtle to IV tPA. It prevents the use of it. The rest of the patients who are untreated are the toughest barrier to tPA administration, there had been a delay in the discovery of stroke that was greatly dependent on the observation of the family or hospital staff instead of patient reports.
Prevalence of Late-Onset Pompe Disease in the publication description abstract of unclassified LGMD presented at the Lysosomal Disease Network World Symposium on 2013 February. The publication description overlaps the clinical presentation along with the other LGMD/ myopathy forms. This leads to a delay in the diagnosis of LOPD. With the introduction of ERT, it is important to be diagnosed early.