Green Garden Gold CBD Review
Overall score: A. Good product. Responsive company.
|Is its CBD oil?||Yes.|
|Old, the trusted company?||Yes.|
|Contains verified therapeutic levels of CBD?||Yes.|
|Sourced in the United States?||Yes.|
|Sourced in Europe?||Unknown.|
|Certified Organic in the US?||Yes.|
|Certified Organic by the European Commission?||Unknown.|
|Did the lab test in an in-house lab in the United States?||Yes.|
|3rd Party Testing?||Yes.|
|Do they tell what percentage CBD in a product?||Yes.|
|Functional Website?||Yes. Very well-done.|
Based on this reappraisal, we give Green Garden Gold CBD products an A rating.
Green Garden Gold CBD oil comes in the form of MCT Coconut oil. Medium Chain Triglycerides are healthy fats that produce energy fast, similar to carbohydrates but without the blood sugar manipulating effects of carbs. Also, coconut oil has other fats and constituents that provide health benefits and can be used orally or topically. It can easily be mixed in food or drinks.
Green Garden Gold CBD oil is one of the more popular oils on the market, having been featured on several media platforms including:
- High Times
- TIME magazine
- USA Today
- Farma Health
- Cannabis Insider
- Cultivating News
- Ministry of Hemp
Green Garden Gold does very well at advertising. They have products for children, adults, elderly, and pets. They claim to have high-quality control standards, an informative website, and transparency. You can request lab reports or access them on the website.
Benefits of using Green Garden Gold CBD Oil
Will they produce an effect on your quality of life? It depends on whether it is used at the right dose for the right non-medical discomforts. Some people will find no effect, others a placebo or nocebo effect and still others will get miraculous benefits.
Disclaimer: We are not dispensing medical advice. The product featured here is intended for use as a supplement. Our review does not provide medical advice about products which are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We are focusing on Green Garden Gold MCT CBD coconut oil; however, Green Garden Gold has a full-spectrum of CBD oil products and other CBD products.
Green Garden Gold MCT Coconut oil
Green Garden Gold MCT Coconut oil is made from USDA Certified Organic Hemp.
Justin Barrack, President, and CEO of Green Garden Gold described the product thusly:
“Are you looking for quality CBD to increase your overall wellness? Look no further. Hello, friends. I’m Justin from Green Garden Gold, president, and CEO. We manufacture the highest quality of CBD products on the market to improve overall wellness and increase your quality of life. In a short period of time, we’ve grown rapidly, serving thousands of customers nationwide and globally. Our customers have discovered a natural and holistic way to dramatically boost their lifestyles and are using CBD oils in their positive daily health routines. Our products begin with 100 percent organic hemp by best-in-class cultivators with no pesticides or herbicides. The farmers monitor every aspect of production and our refiners are dedicated to the highest standards of purity. Green Garden Gold products are GMP certified following Good Manufacturing Practices and are produced in FDA registered facilities. To attain the best quality and safety, we list the exact amount of cannabinoids on the labels. We test for quality assurance with 3rd party labs and these test results are available on our website. Our CBD oil is produced using supercritical CO2 extraction in order to maintain and preserve the natural components found in hemp, including all cannabinoids, terpenes, and phytochemicals. The extraction process allows preservation of active molecules so that we can pass along full-spectrum products, ensuring our customers receive the entourage effect. At Green Garden Gold, we’re at the forefront of the exciting world of natural hemp-based medicine and health. We set the gold standard in the cannabis industry, best-in-class for all-natural products made from hemp plants. To find out more visit www.greengardengold.com or give our customer support team a call 800-803-0167. We look forward to welcoming you into the Green Garden Gold family.”
That was a mouthful, but he provided important details about the credibility and purity of the products, and so far, they check out very well. Later, we will look on social media and see what users are saying about the product.
List of Green Garden Gold CBD Oil Products
- MED PAC Hemp oil
- Product description: “Med pacis blended with high-quality hemp oil and MCT Coconut oil which has a myriad of its own health benefits. MeD PAC comes in 3 flavors: berry, chocolate mint, or regular and is available from 300 mg all the way to 4,000 mg, which is our highest potency to date. Green Garden Gold hemp oil is derived from organically grown industrial hemp plants with a high naturally-occurring CBD content. Our hemp oil is CO2 extracted then added to an easy to use dropper bottle where it is blended with MCT Coconut oil and all-natural flavoring before being sealed with a shrink band to ensure zero contamination. Green Garden Gold uses a full-spectrum oil. This means that our products contain all the synergistic cannabinoids, terpenoids, essential oils, and other compounds of the original plant so you can ensure that you’re getting what we call the entourage effect and full benefits available” (source video:https://greengardengold.com/product/med-pac-cbd-oils/ ).
- VG Blended CBD Oils
- Product Description: “Green Garden Gold’s vegetable glycerin line is our original and most popular line. These versatile oils are blended with all-natural VG and are capable or can be taken orally. These oils are available in a variety of flavors including strawberry, blueberry, regular, and more. They range from 100 mg all way up to 1000 mg and have been sold in 2,000 stores nationwide. Green Garden Gold hemp oil is derived from organically grown industrial hemp plants with a high naturally-occurring CBD content. Our hemp oil is CO2 extracted, then added to an easy-to-use dropper bottle where it is blended with natural vegetable glycerin and all-natural flavoring before being sealed with strength band to ensure zero contamination. Green Garden Gold uses full-spectrum oil in their VG line. This means that our products contain all the synergistic cannabinoids, terpenoids, essential oils, and other compounds of the original plant so you can ensure that you are getting what we call the entourage effect and full benefits available” (source video: https://greengardengold.com/product/med-pac-cbd-oils/ ).
List of Green Garden Gold prices and products:
- 24 Count Yummy Gummies
- CBD Dog Joint Formula Capsules
- CBD Ketones+™
- CBD MCT Powder+
- CBD Oil Capsules
- CBD Panidiol™ Joint Formula
- CBD Probiotic+
- CBD Yummy Gummies
- Day SUNRISE™ & Night MOONGLOWW™ CBD SERUMS
- $49.99 – $89.99
- Doggy Be Good CBD Oil Drops
- Doggy Be Good CBD Oil Treats
- Gluten-Free Doggy Be Good CBD Oil Treats
- Good Day CBD Salve
- Healthy Lifestyle Bundle
- HumanoFlow™ ( Male)
- HumanoFlow™ (Female)
- HumanoFlow™ & CBD Oil Capsules Bundle
- HumanoFlow™ CBD Infused Gel
- Pure CBD Crystalline
- $29.99 – $399.99
- Real Terpenes – Hybrid CBD Tincture
- Real Terpenes – Indica CBD Tincture
- Real Terpenes – Sativa CBD Tincture
Ingredients for Green Garden Gold CBD Coconut Oil
- MCT Coconut Oil
Contains MCT’s aka medium-chain triglycerides, a type of healthy fat which provides immediate energy without yoyoing your blood sugar
- A dropper provides 9 calories from healthy MCTs
- Hemp extract (33mg)
Contains CBD, but well below therapeutic levels
- CBD is the main anti-inflammatory cannabinoid in the industrial hemp extract. This is the active ingredient which provides relief from anxiety and pain syndromes without producing a psychoactive effect or other side effects
- Natural flavoring
- Green Garden Gold CBD Oil Terpenes like myrcene add flavor
- Terpenes are known to boost the therapeutic effect of CBD
- Other non-psychoactive cannabinoids, but no THC
- Cannabinoids other than CBD and THC are known to aid in the therapeutic effects of CBD.
How it works
CBD is cannabidiol which has been shown to reduce symptoms in seizure disorders and shows promise in treating many other discomforts, especially involving pain and hyper excitation.
Terpenes like myrcene and limonene provide fruity scents and taste and also boost the effect of cannabidiol and other terpenes.
Medium-chain triglycerides provide a healthy form of quick energy that will not affect your blood sugar. MCTs, raise your good cholesterol.
Other cannabinoids in hemp oil also have some therapeutic effect, reducing inflammation and boosting the effects of the other ingredients. This is called the ‘entourage’ effect.
Coconut oil contains several saturated (saturated fats from natural sources like milk and animals are healthy in moderation, not to be confused with artificially saturated fat such as partially hydrogenated oils) fatty acids with health benefits including
- stearic acid
Coconut oil also contains monounsaturated, including oleic acid which has anti-cancer effects. There are also polyunsaturated fats like linoleic oil, important for skin and brain function.
Oil derived from hemp will contain levels of other phytonutrients from the hemp plant.
How to Use GGG CBD Coconut oil
Since you have coconut oil in a dropper, you can put a dose under your tongue, in your coffee, or on your skin. A dropper full will have 10 to 33 mg of hemp extract. In general, however, one half to one dropper full will be a beginning dose to try if you know you are not allergic to cannabis products. If you do not know, use one drop, wait 90 mins. Then try a few more drops, wait. If no bad reaction, continue with a dropper full and go from there.
Manufacturer, Support, Certificates
|Green Garden Gold|
3330 Keller Springs Rd
Suite # 201
Carrollton, Tx 75006
Green Garden Gold displays third-party lab analyses to verify the strength of its products:
The following stamps are used by GGG to notify customers of its quality control measures.
This is used to show the product uses supercritical CO2 extraction which is supposed to produce a cleaner and more potent product.
GGG’s hemp is sourced in Colorado, a type of hemp which is universally considered to be of high quality. We give GGG the thumbs up for making sure they have the best hemp source. This makes all the difference.
This stamp indicates a product which contains the full entourage of cannabinoids, not just CBD, while still lacking THC (below 0.3 %).
This stamp indicates security measures have been taken to protect your identity and financial information.
Standout Features and Negatives
If Green Garden Gold has something above its competitors, I would start with the website. It is well-done and extensive. The President and CEO appear in a video to vouch for the products, unlike some sites that provide no information about employees, the company, location, or means of production. Green Garden is one of the most transparent sites I’ve seen. They even picture their main headquarters.
As far as quality control, they claim to use third-party testing and post the results of lab analyses online. All of these are good signs. The products are also well-packaged and label which is very important for you to remain on the right side of the law. These products should be carried in their original containers and boxes because they may smell like weed oil and in jurisdictions where that is illegal, this could get you in trouble even if when it is all said and done, the court rules that you were in the bounds of the law (this situation happened in the USA, all charges dropped but no reimbursement for the jail time the poor guy experienced).
GGG has at least 24 products from balms to Green Garden Gold CBD, terpenes alone, and many other products so you will not lack for ways to take these products.
A possible negative is that since this is a supplement and not a medicine, you have to do your own research and experimentation about how to use the product. You can start with mere drops under the tongue to test for allergies or side effects and move on to half a dropper, then a dropper, always waiting 90 minutes to test effects.
Does Green Garden CBD Coconut oil have any side effects?
Green Garden Gold CBD Coconut oil has few side effects. Normal amounts do not contain enough calories to put you over your caloric limit for the day, although fats have more calories than protein or sugars. Therefore, if you are going to cook with this coconut oil, measure your fat calories the same as you would with any other type of oil. This oil is a fat, though a healthy one, but in excess can have negative health consequences.
|CBD Safety facts|
In general, CBD is safe and well-tolerated. Doses above 300 mg should have a doctor’s monitoring.
Pros and cons
|Green Garden Gold CBD oil Pros|
|Cons of using GGG CBD|
Green Garden Gold CBD Oil reviews
Review: A+. “great flavors” (Green Garden Gold hemp oil)
This customer used Green Garden Gold CBD oil for her daughter and found that her daughter loved the taste.
Review: C. “Idk how much it helped or didn’t…”
Review: B. “…helps with falling asleep but during the day I still get really anxious…”
This patient is looking for relief from anxiety and has found that the product helps with falling asleep at night.
Group Discussion Review: C. “Feel nothing.”
This Reddit user did not find much benefit.
Green Garden Gold produces good products with the stated level of CBD. Is Green Garden Gold a scam?
No. This is a real company that sells to real customers, not a multi-level marketing operation. These products are worth a try.
CBD oil disclaimers (please read, this is important):
General Medical Disclaimer
FV KASA and its employees and partners do not represent the medical establishment and our information is not a replacement for your doctor’s advice.
Use of CBD products with the exception of Epidiolex and Sativex has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Drug Screening Disclaimer
While most CBD products claim to have little to no THC, it is theoretically possible to fail a drug test for THC. This can happen because some CBD products have been tested to have far more THC than represented on the label. Also, CBD is similar in structure to THC.
Bergamaschi, M. M., Queiroz, R. H., Zuardi, A. W., & Crippa, J. A. (2011). Safety and Side Effects of Cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa Constituent. Current Drug Safety, 6(4), 237-249. Retrieved 11 11, 2018, from http://eurekaselect.com/75752/article
- 1 Overall score: A. Good product. Responsive company.
- 2 Benefits of using Green Garden Gold CBD Oil
- 3 Overall Description
- 4 Green Garden Gold MCT Coconut oil
- 5 List of Green Garden Gold CBD Oil Products
- 6 Ingredients for Green Garden Gold CBD Coconut Oil
- 7 How it works
- 8 How to Use GGG CBD Coconut oil
- 9 Manufacturer, Support, Certificates
- 10 Certificates
- 11 Standout Features and Negatives
- 12 Does Green Garden CBD Coconut oil have any side effects?
- 13 Pros and cons
- 14 Green Garden Gold CBD Oil reviews
- 15 Conclusion
- 16 CBD oil disclaimers (please read, this is important):