How to Make Weed Firecrackers
Weed Firecrackers are the easiest edibles to make at home. We have the best weed firecracker recipe right here, right now to get you off to a great start on your journey of combining the best ingredients with the best pot or hash to bake the best quick homemade edible in the cannabis cookbook. This firecrackers weed recipe can produce a bud edible with high THC levels on peanut butter or Nutella crispy saltines.
Figure 1. https://www.hellomd.com/health-wellness/56de6921c60fd5000c00007d/marijuana-fire-crackers-recipe
Here’s how to do it:
Choose a Strain
The first thing you will need to do is choose a weed strain. We do this by considering the following attributes: 1. The desired effect, 2. The amount of CBD and THC, and 3. The flavor.
|Strain||Desired Effect||THC / CBD||Flavor||Indica / Sativa|
|1. Critical Mass||Relaxation||22% / 5%||Syrup||80 / 20|
|2. Bubblegum||Stimulation||19% / 0.2%||Candy||50 /50|
|3. ACDC||Relaxation||6% / 24%||Citrus Pine||50 /50|
|4. Chemdawg||Balance||26% / 0.1%||Diesel||55 / 45|
|5. Animal cookies||Relaxation||23% / 4%||Cookies||75 / 25|
|6. Harlequin||Medical||15% / 15%||Floral||25 / 75|
|7. Super Lemon Haze||Psychoactive||22% / 0.1%||Lemon||20 / 80|
If you want mostly relaxation, choose an Indica with high CBD levels like the Critical Mass strain. For stimulation and focus, choose a balanced Indica/Sativa hybrid like Bubblegum weed. To blast off into outer space, choose the hard-hitting punch of THC you can get from Maui Wowie. You can review strains on our site here: https://www.fvkasa.org/strain We have the most in-depth strain reviews found anywhere.
Fire Crackers Recipe
- Weed. A bowl (0.3 to 2 grams) per firecracker. The amount you will want to use depends on your tolerance. Use the same amount you would normally smoke. We estimate this at about half a gram all the way up to 2 grams for those who pack light and smoke to great heights, for each firecracker you are going to make. We are going to eat our firecrackers for medical purposes so we are choosing a medical strain, Harlequin. It has a floral taste like a bouquet of flowers, perfect for our peanut butter and Nutella cookie sandwiches.
- Saltine cracker. Choose your favorite cracker. Since you will be adding peanut butter, you may want to choose a cracker with less sugar so that it doesn’t taste so much like a cookie. You also want a cracker, a graham or Ritz cracker, that can withstand a little baking without coming apart.
- Peanut Butter. Choose your favorite peanut butter. You may want to go organic with less sugar. It’s important that the peanut butter has mostly natural peanut oil rather than soybean oil, although soybean oil will still work.
- Nutella. You can use Nutella only or peanut butter only or mix them. Nutella is a hazelnut and chocolate spread. It is mostly hazelnut but has also cocoa in it. Some people love the taste.
- Oven or toaster oven. Try to avoid using a microwave at any point unless in desperation.
- Butter knife.
Here’s how to make the easiest firecracker edibles, our instructions:
- Decarb your weed. The first thing you want to do is decarb your weed. Decarboxylating your weed is going to convert inactive THCA to potent THC. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Now, take your gram or more of weed, and place it in the oven at a temp of 250 degrees for ten minutes. Now your Harlequin weed is activated, full of THC and CBD. It will look a bit brown and toasted. It should smell really dank, pungent, and delicious.
- Spread peanut butter and Nutella on your cracker with your butter knife. You may want to put peanut butter on one cracker and Nutella on another.
- Add 0.3 to 2 grams of decarbed weed into the peanut butter on the cracker. Mix it in. The oil in the peanut butter is going to extract the cannabinoids so make sure you mix it in good into the peanut butter side because it has the most reliable oils. Now, put one cracker on top of the other.
- Wrap your sandwiched crackers in tin foil. The foil will protect your cannabinoids from evaporating away.
- Raise the temperature to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake your weed firecrackers in the toaster oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove. Let it cool on your plate.
Your firecracker is ready to be consumed. It’s that simple, you’ve made your easiest weed edible to make. But don’t let the ease of baking fool you, this edible is as powerful as the weed you put in it, so be mindful of how much weed you have used and how much THC it has. Respect the weed and you will have a great time. Now you know how to make firecracker edibles.
Here’s a great video from Vice that explains the process very well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-5a12uIE6E
Benefits of Firecrackers
Firecrackers are quick to make and they can be as powerful as you want to make them. This is the most frequent reason that people make firecrackers, it is quick and easy. Another reason people make them is that you can use ABV weed (already been vaped). So, instead of throwing out your vaped weed, you can put them on the cracker, pop them in the toaster oven, and save those precious last cannabinoids to enliven your mind and body.
Firecrackers provide a way to take your weed that does not include exposing the lungs to a harsh smoke. It is also a good way to get the medicine into children who may use THC-free, high CBD cannabis preparations. This weed tastes great on a cracker with peanut butter. The CBD can treat childhood seizures without inducing any psychological effect except relaxation and stress resilience. It can also be a great way to provide the healing effects of medical marijuana to older patients who are not into vaping or smoking. They can also benefit from firecracker edibles.
Lastly, it is a baller to break out the marijuana firecrackers hours d’ oeuvres at a party with friends and family. You will be the most popular medical marijuana user on the block.