Does Clear Choice Sub Solutions Really Work?
Score: 4 out of 5, Grade: A. Clear Choice Sub Solution seems like a good product. We were unable to access an easy-to-use website dedicated to Clear Choice Sub Solution. Testnegative.com appears to be the affiliated website.
Clear Choice Sub Solutions Synthetic Urine for Weed Detox Overview
|Clear Choice Sub Solutions to pass a drug test Positive Review|
|Clear Choice Sub Solutions to pass a drug test Negetive Review||We failed to discover negative reviews; however, many positive reviews often appeared to be written by advertisers.|
|Can I use Clear Choice Sub Solutions fake pee for THC detox to pass a drug test (to pass a urine drug test)?||Yes.|
|Can I use Clear Choice Sub Solutions for weed detox (to pass a saliva test)||No. This product is for urine tests only.|
|Works for women?||For females, you can use the same urine as a male.|
|Is coupon available?||Check https://www.testnegative.com for coupons|
|Does it claim to flush cannabis from the blood quickly?||No. It is not for internal use and will not flush your blood. It is for use as a urine substitute.|
|How to Use Clear Choice Sub Solutions fake urine to cleanse pee of marijuana||Directions: Mix tap water with the powdered synthetic urine, agitate to produce bubbles. Use the heat activator to raise it to the right temperature. You’re done.|
|Where to buy Clear Choice Sub Solutions fake piss for sale near me?||You should get the product only at https://www.testnegative.com|
|Store Locator on a website? Directions?||The only store you need is https://www.testnegative.com this is the only site which can be trusted to provide the real deal.|
|How long does it last?||This urine will last one year, stored at room temperature in a dark place. Light can change the composition over long time periods.|
Clear Choice Sub Solution has been around since 2013. They claim the formula cannot be detected.
- Ph balance
- Contains creatinine levels which are realistic
- Has urea/uric acid and 11 compounds which mimic human urine
- Realistic specific gravity
- Can mimic both male and female urine
How a urine drug screen works:
- Your tester will hand you the specimen cup for your urine sample. You may or may not be observed.
- You will need one ounce at the least, but 3 to 5 ounces of urine is recommended.
- You need to find out ahead of time if the test will be observed or unobserved. Ask a tester, pretend that you are shy to be naked, which you probably are. Also, you might suggest you are possibly mildly litigious about being naked in front of people. For example, “is that legal? I’m really shy about that.” Nothing obvious that may risk your potential job. Anyway, if you are a male, you need to get a Monkey Dong or Whizzinator fake penis to match your skin type, even though your real dong might not match your skin. Clear Choice sells belts and shorts used to hide substitution urine.
- When you’re ready to go, you will flip a spout or otherwise release a stream of clean urine into your specimen cup.
- Do not flush the toilet. They may need to verify that you produced some urine. You can say you got it all in the cup or you can piss in the toilet. They are not going to test the toilet urine. Most often they don’t do any of that, but they will invalidate your sample if you flush in many cases.
- Give your specimen to the technician. You may get immediate results or they may tell you later, or just call or not call you. In any case, you did your best.
- They will check for smell, bubbles, and color. You will have all of that with your synthetic urine if you slightly agitate it to produce bubbles. The test will look for drugs, creatinine, electrolytes, urea, uric acid and possibly other components of human urine. Cheaper, standard tests tend to be susceptible to being fooled by synthetic urine but test makers will catch up, and then synthetic urine makers will fool them again, so you can never be sure. Also, more extensive tests may be able to spot fake urine. In general, this should work.
What Comes With The Product? Package Contents
Clear Choice Sub Solutions kit contains:
1. 3-ounce Mixing bottle
2. Heat activator vial
3. Heating pad (use if needed)
4. Temperature strip
5. Powder Synthetic vial
6. Cap with a spout to pour with ease
Optional Practice Kit
1. 3-ounce Mixing bottle
2. Heat activator vial
3. Temperature strip
4. The heat pad (if you want to use this with or instead of the heat activator)
5. Cap with a spout to pour with ease
The Clear Choice Sub Solutions Instructions
Preparing for a Drug Test with Clear Choice Sub Solutions
- Take the cap (keep) off the collection bottle and fill it with lukewarm tap water. Don’t open the other vials until you are ready to use them.
- Put the contents of the synthetic sample vial into your bottle of water. Gently agitate until fully dissolved.
- Next, you have to bring your solution to body temperature, between 98 and 102 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If your temperature strip has no reading, your solution is below 88 degrees. Add 1/3 of the heat activator. Gently agitate to dissolve the heat activator. If the solution is at the right temperature, you’re ready to go. If it’s still too cool, add more heat activator. You should not need to add more than half the heat activator contents.
- If your urine mixture overheats, let it sit on a cool surface, flat, cap screwed on, with the temperature strip facing up.
- When the mixture reads the green, the correct temperature has been reached. Flip the spout out and let the urine flow into the specimen cup.
- You may want to practice this before your drug test.
- Don’t open the synthetic vial or heat activator until you are ready for your test.
- Your urine will be the right temperature, smell, and have bubbles when instructions are followed correctly.
Clear Choice Sub Solutions ingredients are not fully listed online. Our research reveals it contains at least 11 components which mimic human urine. The following ingredients are verified:
- Uric acid
Synthetic urine will likely also need to contain the following:
- Sodium phosphate
- Sodium chloride
- Potassium chloride
- Albumin powder
About Test Negative and Clear Choice
You can fill out a form at [email protected] for information about Clear Choice Products
Testnegative.com appears to have the most information about Clear Choice. It is not clear what the relationship is between Test negative and Clear Choice. Test Negative can answer questions about the Clear Choice products they sell.
Health Tech appears to be the company behind Clear Choice products.
Call 1-866-900-5656 (testnegative.com)
Monday – 9 am thru 6 pm EST
Tuesday – 9 am thru 6 pm EST
Wednesday – 9 am thru 6 pm EST
Thursday – 9 am thru 6 pm EST
Friday – 9 am thru 6 pm EST
Saturday – not available
Sunday – not available
Where can I get it near me?
Clear Choice seems to be available on a handful of exclusive sites. The detox drinks by Health Tech appear to be available on Amazon. It may be risky for the company to offer synthetic urine on Amazon, even while they sell detox drinks there. You will have to call your local head shop to see if they carry the products.
Additional Products from Clear Choice
Synthetic Urine products:
Quick Luck Pre-mixed Synthetic urine
Practice kit – contains everything a normal kit has, except the vial of powdered synthetic urine
Instant Clean Additive
Stash Leg Belt
One Shot Concentrate Detox Drink
Pros and Cons
Q&A about Clear Choice Sub Solutions
Q: Will Clear Choice Sub Solution beat a drug test?
A: It is designed to beat a urine test. Clear Choice also offers detox drinks which appear to work by dilution.
These methods may beat standard urine testing.
Q: Will Clear Choice Sub Solutions expire?
A: The expiration date is on the bottle. It will last at least six months.
Q: What’s the return policy?
A: There are no refunds for products bought from testnegative.com. They can be exchanged unopened within 30 days of purchase. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
Q: How do I get it to the right temperature without a microwave?
A: Add 1/8 of the heating packet and repeat till the right temperature is reached.
Q: Does Clear Choice Sub Solutions Expire?
A: Clear Choice Sub Solutions synthetic urine will last one year.
Q: Can Clear Choice Sub Solutions Be Reheated?
A: It can be repeated as often as needed.
Q: Will Clear Choice Sub Solutions still be okay if it freezes?
A: Freezing will not ruin your synthetic urine.
Q: What if I mixed it already, how long do I have?
A: Use it within 8 hours or put it in the fridge and extend that to 48 hours. Or, you can put it in the freezer and use within 6 months.
Q: How do I use the heat activator?
A: You need to pour 1/8 into the cap first, then into the urine mixing bottle. If that’s not enough to raise the temperature, repeat until you use up to half the contents.
Q: Convince me.
A: Testnegative.com claims that Clear Choice Sub Solution is up to 98% effective. They even say if your results come back inconclusive, it is more likely a fault at the testing facility and you should dispute the results. It is known that synthetic urine is used to calibrate testing equipment, therefore, reproducing that urine with a few changes should, in fact, fool a drug test, and we know that it often does. The gamble is simply that it is hard to know when testers will figure it out. And most synthetic urine companies will not pull outdated products back once the testers find out how to beat the test beaters. Therefore, use at your own risk.
Clear Choice Sub Solutions by Health Tech Reviews
Positive Clear Choice Sub Solutions Reviews
Positive Clear Choice Sub Solutions Reviews
This user at https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/my-experience-with-clearchoice-sub-solution-oct-2016.1425367/ was satisfied. However, the post was too long, like 5 pages, which is suspect. Seems like some commercial writer is getting paid by the word so she had to write a long post of mostly irrelevant stuff. People just wanna know if it works, not all about your day. And you got time to write all that with your new dream job you got from passing your piss test? Something doesn’t quite add up. In any case, that doesn’t necessarily reflect on the quality of the product. Just know there is a social media advertising element at work in these reviews.
Positive Clear Choice Sub Solutions Review
This user suggests is good to keep on you at work for random drug tests.
Positive Clear Choice Sub Solutions Review
This user uses Clear Choice Sub Solution as his go to. The review honestly sounds very advertising-ish. There seems to be a paucity of clearly honest Clear Choice reviews online. This could mean some companies may be manipulating the social media presence of the product.
4 out of 5, A
This seems to be a good product and they boast a 98% success rate, though it is unclear where this figure comes from. Social media does not contain as much information about this product as you would expect, and many of the reviews contain correct spelling and never fail to include a link to the website and are therefore suspect. This does not mean the product is not effective or that the company is posting fake reviews, just that we suspect some of the posts are posers with an agenda. Clear Choice does not generally give refunds. We had trouble figuring out the relationship between Clear Choice, Testnegative.com, and Health Tech. Since selling detox products is a legal grey area, it’s fairly likely they do not need for the connections to be clear. Some Clear Choice detox drinks are sold on Amazon, but we have not found their synthetic urine on popular sites. Therefore, they walk a thin line maintaining obscurity while becoming popular. They have to keep the synthetic urine stuff kinda hush, under the counter but sell the detoxification drinks on top of the counter, advertised for use to remove toxins, not drugs, from your body.
There are some laws about selling detox products the potential user should know about to keep oneself safe. First is the federal law 18 U.S.C. § 371 against attempting to defraud the government of the United States. You could find yourself in hot water with this law if you try to fool a government mandated drug test, such as a department of transportation drug test. They could also charge you with this for making or selling the product, as happened to the makers of The Whizzinator.
These 14 states have laws against manufacturing or delivering or selling or possessing detox products. Check your particular state for the exact law. There do not seem to be many cases of people being arrested for merely buying or possessing the products. They mostly target makers and sellers.
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
General Medical Disclaimer
KASA is not giving medical advice. Seek the advice of your doctor if you are concerned about a health issue such as an unhealthy appearance or other quality to your urine.
Clear Choice Sub Solution, to our knowledge, is not regulated as a drug or considered a supplement by the United States FDA. It is not for internal use.
Drug Screening Disclaimer
No product can guarantee that you can use it to pass urinalysis, nor is this product labeled as intended for such use.
- 1 Clear Choice Sub Solutions Synthetic Urine for Weed Detox Overview
- 2 Pros and Cons
- 3 Q&A about Clear Choice Sub Solutions
- 4 Clear Choice Sub Solutions by Health Tech Reviews
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 Disclaimers