Does Rescue Detox ICE Drink Really Work?
Score: 4.5 out of 5, Grade: A
Rescue Detox ICE Drink for Weed Detox Overview
|Rescue Detox ICE Drink Positive Review|
|Rescue Detox ICE Drink Negative Review|
|Can I use Rescue Detox ICE Drink for THC detox to pass a drug test (to pass a urine drug test)?||Yes|
|Can I use Rescue Detox ICE Drink for weed detox (to pass a saliva test)||Yes|
|Does it claim to flush cannabis from the blood quickly?||Yes|
|How long does it last?||You can expect this product to be effective for 5 hours after ingestion.|
|How to Use Rescue Detox ICE Drink to cleanse piss of marijuana||Directions: For the 21 ounce bottle, drink down the contents. Refill twice and drink inside of thirty minutes. Urinate 3 times, then take your test. Since this product tells you to drink up to 63 ounces within 30 minutes, we assume it must be taken fairly close to your drug test. Also, make sure you have some electrolytes (salt) with your water. You should only need perhaps a dash of salt since the drink already contains sodium and potassium. Though this could cause you to retain some fluid, it will prevent danger to your health from electrolyte imbalance.|
|Where to buy Rescue Detox ICE Drink near me?||
Rescue Detox ICE Drink Instructions
How to Use Rescue Detox ICE Drink for Passing a Urinalysis For Probation or Other tests
Step by step guide:
- Stop using any drugs as soon as you become aware of your drug test. This includes illegal drugs, supplements that might be tested for, herbs, and prescriptions which might be tested for for which they will not accept proof of medical necessity from your doctor. Some supplements which can be tested for include kratom, an herbal opioid replacement which some doctors will test for, especially for drug treatment programs. Also, poppy seed can cause a positive result for opioids.
- On the day of your test, within 5 hours of test completion time, drink one 21 ounce bottle. Within 30 minutes, refill twice and drink down.
- Pee up to 3 times before your test.
- During your test, pee a little in the toilet, the into the cup, then the rest in the toilet. You need 3 to 5 ounces of urine for your test.
- Do not flush the toilet as doing so could disqualify your sample.
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
- Potassium 495mg – provides electrolytes to prevent water intoxication
- Sodium 151mg – provides electrolytes to help water absorb
- Vitamin B1 100mg – B vitamins increase energy and gives urine a yellow color to mask dilution
- Vitamin B12 200mcg – B vitamins increase energy and gives urine a yellow color to mask dilution
- Vitamin B2 100mg – B vitamins increase energy and gives urine a yellow color to mask dilution
- Vitamin B6 100mg – B vitamins increase energy and gives urine a yellow color to mask dilution
- Vitamin C 120g – Vitamin C is crucial for cell metabolism
- Cranberry Fruit Extract – cranberry is an effective diuretic
- Creatine Monohydrate – creatinine levels will be measured to authenticate your urine sample. Dilute urine has incorrect levels of creatinine and creatine supplementation brings the levels back up to normal
- Echinacea Purpurea Herb Extract – This herb boosts the immune system and works as a diuretic and laxative
- Fruit extract – provides phytonutrients which work as a diuretic
- Inulin – inulin helps make sure creatinine levels are perfect by modulating kidney function
- Milk Thistle – milk thistle detoxifies the liver
- Pomegranate – pomegranate works as a diuretic
- Psyllium seed husk – works as a laxative and detoxifies the digestive tract
- Beet Root extract – provides coloring and expands blood vessels
- Citric Acid – part of normal cell metabolism
- Fructose – natural sugar helps balance electrolytes
- Hibiscus Flower Extract – works as a diuretic
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – improves texture and may enhance kidney function
- Katemfe fruit extract – a natural sweetener
- Natural Flavor
- Polydextrose – a natural sweetener
- Potassium Chloride – electrolyte
- Potassium Sorbate – preservative, electrolyte
- Purified Water
- Sodium Benzoate – preservative, electrolyte
- Stevia Leaf Extract – a natural sweetener
- Vegetable Extract
Manufacturer, Support, Certificates
|Applied Sciences LLC|
14747 N. Northsight Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
If you are not satisfied with one of Applied Sciences LLC’s products, you can mail them the receipt, UPC code, and your name and return address. We assume they mean to reimburse you but the site does not specify what recompense they provide. It can be anything from a replacement product or a coupon to a full or partial refund. Postmark has to be inside 30 days of purchase date, sent by certified mail. They will refund the suggested store price, so a refund is at least one option. They will provide redress once per year per person.
Pros and cons
Q&A about Rescue Detox ICE Drink
If you drink a lot of water before your test, you need to include electrolytes to avoid becoming ill from water intoxication. Rescue detox contains several electrolytes.
The herbs have diuretic and laxative effects. This will increase urine output. Urine is diluted to the extent that drug residues are hard to detect.
Drug tests measure creatinine levels to make sure the sample is not diluted. Creatinine is a byproduct of creatine metabolism. When the urine is diluted by drinking a lot of water, for the sample to pass, you must raise the creatinine level by supplementing with creatine.
Since dilution will work for THC, the worse offender for failed drug tests, it will work even more effectively for other drugs.
$28.49 USD for a 17-ounce drink on the Vitamin Shoppe website.
Rescue Detox ICE Drink by Applied Sciences LLC Review
Positive Rescue Detox ICE Drink Reviews
This user feels like the product works well. Although this is a short review, short reviews are fairly credible because it means the user is probably not being paid to write a review and therefore, doesn’t have time to write an essay. He is busy working at that new job he got with a clean drug test.
Positive Rescue Detox ICE Drink Reviews
This user is satisfied with the detox drink.
Negative Rescue Detox ICE Drink Reviews
This user does not feel like the product has been effective.
Social Media Review from Reddit (positive)
This user used Rescue Detox ICE and passed the drug test. Though he does not say what drugs were in his system, we can assume marijuana was likely involved, which his the hardest drug to dilute successfully.
4.5 out of 5
We were excited about the prospect of reviewing Rescue Detox ICE because it is one of the drinks tested on Vice Channel’s webzine. The journalist had smoked several bowls of weed just hours before and took a standard drug test. She was astounded that the product worked. So, this is the proto-typical detox drink which we know should work if dilution is done correctly. She was a little concerned that the brightness of the urine could tip off the testers but as far as we know, having your pee be too yellow is not a cause for disqualifying a test result. Further, the color of bright yellow is merely a well-known effect of b-vitamins and it’s not an indication for disqualifying results that the person being tested has taken a common multi-vitamin.
One drawback is that the official site does not contain much information. It appears to be just one page. This is confounding for a product which is so popular and apparently very effective. The company appears to have many partners. They may be relying on distributors to provide extra information.
General Medical Disclaimer
KASA is not dispensing medical advice. We are reviewing claims and assumptions about products used to detoxify the body.
The products reviewed and any claims considered here were not processed by the USA FDA. Detox drinks reviewed are not aimed at diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any illness.
Drug Screening Disclaimer
No product can promise 100 % to clear all toxins from your body in order for you to pass a drug urinalysis.