The Urinator Synthetic Urine
5 out of 5, A, Highest rating
The Urinator Synthetic Human Urine has two things that make it stand out from the pack. First, it has a digital computer in it that measures the temperature of the urine and adjusts it to make sure the temperature always comes out perfect. Secondly, it is battery powered so the temperature will be perfectly maintained for four hours. That gives you a window of several hours to get into the testing center and submit a sample. It is small and compact, and therefore easily hidden. We have encountered no other products which use a digital computer to make sure the temperature is just right. Temperature failures are likely by far the main reason people using synthetic urines or fake piss get caught.
Why do people need The Urinator?
In order to mimic real urine, the sample must be submitted at the correct temperature, between 90 and 99 degrees Fahrenheit. For that, you need computerized temperature control.
These are the reasons people go for synthetic urine:
- To get a job.
- For a drug test ordered by an authority.
- To set the parameters of lab equipment.
- For water sports sexual role-playing.
- To get the desired results for tests administered to discover sports doping.
Laws Near Me About Detox Products
Not for use for those under 18 years of age.
Beating a urinalysis unsupervised:
If you are not supervised, just conceal your urinator device on your body. A male might wear two pairs of underwear and put it in between in the bulge area. A female might conceal it in a bra. Just pour it from the hose into the sample cup and submit the specimen. Also, you need to pee in the toilet with your actual pee. Don’t get any in the cup. They may check the toilet to make sure you peed. Don’t flush the toilet, the test administrator will do so after you submit the sample.
Directions for passing a drug screen which is supervised:
If you are being supervised, you will definitely need to conceal the bladder and hose somewhere in the crotch area. If you’re a man, you may need to slip the hose underneath the glans and let her rip. Since you will need to be holding the cup, you have reason to have both hands down there. Also, there’s a good chance, you will not be directly facing the observer.
For women, you should be able to take a seat, position the cup and maneuver both hands down there as if making certain to catch the urine. Position the hose and let it flow. After you are done and the sample is closed, pee in the toilet a bit to leave evidence that you indeed peed so they don’t suspect fake piss. Someone of the same gender should be doing the supervising. No men should supervise for females or legal action may be taken.
Using The Urinator to pass a drug test
Synthetic Urine Kit components::
- Eight free sample vials of Dr. John’s Famous concentrated ‘fake pee’ (won’t ship to the Carolinas).
- Two smaller temperature strips
- The Urinator bladder, with a hose, digital computer, top, and large temperature strip
You will need to purchase:
- Two Duracell 9 volt batteries (rechargeable if you think you’ll need to use it more than once)
Dr. John’s Famous Pee Pee concentrated urine is included. It may contain the following ingredients:
- Correct creatinine content
- Correct specific gravity
- Potassium Chloride
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium phosphate
- Uric acid
The Urinator Instructions
How to use The Urinator fake urine? Step by step instruction:
- Where to buy The Urinator: go to https://shop-urinator-com.3dcartstores.com/, or
- Mix one vial of concentrated Dr. John’s pee sample with about 75 milliliters or 2.5 ounce of water in a clean, small cup. It’s always good to start with the fluid sample as close to body temperature as possible, so you may wanna heat the water in the microwave about 10 seconds before you mix in the concentrate.
- Remove the cap from the end of the fluid bag.
- Remove the cap from the end of the syringe.
- Using the syringe suck up the fluid from the cup and inject it into The Urinator hose into the bladder. You can use someone else’s urine if you are positive they are clean, but still be sure to use within 24 hours. Even if you use warmer than body temperature fluid, The Urinator’s computer won’t turn on until the sample has cooled to the proper temperature.
- When you have filled The Urinator with the sample, squeeze any excess air out of the bag and replace the cap but don’t overtighten. You will have to take the cap back off when you submit your sample and if observed, you don’t wanna look like you are fumbling around too much with your junk.
- Hold the cloth over until the battery holder is exposed. Install two brand new 9 volt batteries. Use new batteries every time so that there will always be enough juice to keep the computer powered and the sample warm.
- Finish folding The Urinator cloth and seal down the ends to make a tight little pack with the tube extending out of one end.
- Now your sample is heating up. Give it at least 15 minutes. The batteries will last 4 hours.
- You need to strap it concealed to your body. Women may put it in a bra. Men may wear two pair of underwear and put it in between. Keep in mind you got two 9 volt batteries in there heating up a sample, so be careful. We are not advocating the use of the product but reporting on how it is used. We have heard no tales of anyone being harmed by this product, but if you are concerned, take extra precautions to protect your skin, and perhaps don’t put the heated element close to your cojones. It should never get hotter than body temperature so it’s safe theoretically, but to be safer than safe, strap it closer to the thigh to either side of your precious jewels, not directly under.
- Get to the testing site. When it’s time to produce the goods, take out your little hose, remove the cap and allow the fluid to flow into the specimen cup. Make sure you’ve got at least two ounces. Most of the time, you need a minimum of just one ounce of pee. Lastly, pee into the toilet a bit to prove that you peed. Never put any of your own urine into the specimen cup.
- Do not flush the toilet.
- Submit your sample.
- After each use, flush The Urinator out with warm water. Never use soap or other cleaners.
Before the test, you may want to practice the technique of getting the urine in the sample cup, to make sure you’re good enough to do it even if you may be observed. Often a test observer will not look directly at your sex parts as this could cause legal complaints. So you have some operating room to maneuver the apparatus. Make sure you’re as good at it as Billy The Kid is with a gun. You can draw and empty before anybody even sees you moving.
Do’s and Don’ts
|Do Do||Don’t Do|
Manufacturer, Support, and Certificates
1998, claims to be the first urinator device available to the public. The device was one of the earliest urination devices featured in magazines like High Times, Playboy, Rolling Stone Magazine, and Penthouse.
1999, Dr. John’s Famous Pee Pee was launched.
At the time, synthetic urines were all powdered and didn’t dissolve well. IRT created a concentrate and it is now the top-selling fake urine in the world.
They claim most concentrated liquid synthetic urines that work are actually theirs, under different names. We might assume this is true, though we have not seen much liquid urine concentrates before Dr. John’s.
IRT claims they have never had to change their formula and it continues to work. This is possible since it may be partially derived from actual human urine so it would have everything needed to pass a test without needing a change of formula.
|About Urinator Synthetic Urine/Innovative Research Technology|
448 Cummings Street
Suite 202 Abingdon,
Where is The Urinator for sale?
Get it directly at https://shop-urinator-com.3dcartstores.com/ for $ 149.95.
We have not found a store locator nor coupons for The Urinator.com products.
Vehicle power adapter $ 39.95
This can use your car charger to charge rechargeable 9-volt batteries.
Urinator Wrap $ 35.00
An extra or replacement cloth wrap for the device.
Dr. John’s Famous Pee Pee $ 15
Purportedly the best selling synthetic urine in the world. You can get extra vials from the company. Not for sale in North Carolina or South Carolina.
Extra syringe $ 7
You will need a syringe to inject urine into the small hose. So if you lose one, you have to get another.
Other replacement parts
You can order 9-volt batteries from IRT for $ 5. You can also get extra temperature strips, large or small for $ 2 each. Lastly, if you lose your cap, replace it for $ 2.
The Urinator Pros and Cons
Q & A
A: Yes, you will. The kit is the size of a standard mail envelope. It will fit around the crotch area without being noticeable. It contains uric acid and all the ingredients needed to pass a drug test. It has a bladder bag, a heater that runs on two 9 volt batteries, and a small computer that makes sure it stays at the right temperature. This is the only kit we have found so far containing a digital computer.
A: The urinator is small but doesn’t have any straps or anything. You can wear two pairs of underpants and stick it down in there. Women may strap it in their bra area.
A: Unscrupulous companies could try to steal and sell your DNA information from a urine sample. Since this sample has none of your DNA in it, your DNA is private. We do not know exactly how The Urinator ensures the test sample isn’t considered invalid if it contains no DNA. However, it’s possible theoretically for someone to pee and the tester is just unable to get a DNA sample from it. Likely, the test you are taking is not a genetic test, and they have no right to be looking for your DNA information to sell to other companies.
A: You actually need to start with the fluid at body temperature or between 90 and 99 degrees. Put it in the microwave for about ten seconds. Then put it into the unit and the computer will keep it at 98 degrees for four hours. It will need 15 minutes to stabilize the temperature so allow time for this to take place.
A: Yes, you can use someone else’s urine in the unit. However, beware, some people, even children may be taking medications like Xanax or Ritalin that may show up in the test results. So, make sure the person is completely clean, otherwise use the urine substitute in the kit. Also, be careful handling someone else’s urine, it can transmit disease. Contrary to popular belief, a male can substitute a female’s urine. They don’t really test for gender if it’s just a drug test. If they are stealing DNA information, they will do this covertly and not admit to it by flagging your sample.
A: The Urinator reps claim it’s impossible for it not to work. The urine is free of drugs and has no genetic defects. This claim makes it likely that the product does contain someone’s DNA. Someone without genetic defects. It may, therefore, be made partially from donor urine, but this has not been confirmed.At urinator.com, they offer a money-back guarantee if you feel that the product did not work for you.
A: You may need this because there is no sure-fire way to make sure the urine you submit is at the right temperature. Products with just heating packs work sometimes, but other times may get too cool due to outside temperatures or too hot during a heatwave. This kit will keep the urine at the right temperature using state of the art technology. You can’t go wrong.
A: You can reuse the device into infinity. The unopened concentrated urine will last about a year. Once mixed with water, you need to use it within 24 hours.
A: Check your local laws. They will not ship to these states:
The Urinator Synthetic Urine kit reviews online
Reddit user: “It’s passed two observed tests.”
“Worked f-ing awesome…”
Conclusion: Does The Urinator really work?
Conclusion: Does The Urinator really work?
Conclusion: Does The Urinator really work?
We are fairly convinced that this synthetic urine will work if properly mixed and the batteries are installed and all instructions followed. It’s fairly impressive that the device has an onboard computer that will make sure that the urine stays between 90 and 99 degrees Fahrenheit to be certain that it will pass a drug test.
Dr. John’s Famous Pee Pee stands out for the fact that it is a liquid concentrate rather than a powder or pre-mixed synthetic urine. This is a very promising product. Make sure you give it enough time to heat up. This has a high chance of working.
Thanks for reading and good luck.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Laws Near Me About Detox Products
- 3 Using The Urinator to pass a drug test
- 4 The Urinator Instructions
- 5 Do’s and Don’ts
- 6 Manufacturer, Support, and Certificates
- 7 Where is The Urinator for sale?
- 8 Accessories
- 9 The Urinator Pros and Cons
- 10 Q & A
- 11 The Urinator Synthetic Urine kit reviews online
- 12 Conclusion: Does The Urinator really work?